Join the Run for Central America team, on October 13, 2019, and take on the challenge to do the Long Beach Half Marathon. If you want to make a life-changing impact in the lives of hundreds of families in Central America, we are your team! The course highlights spectacular oceanfront views, charming seaside communities, and the metropolitan feel at the start and finish line. Long Beach’s waterfront guarantees a mostly flat, fast course, paired with Southern California’s perfect fall weather. It is a can’t miss scenic courses with a big-city feel. Register today, get your tee shirt, begin training, and raise awareness for the needs of families in Central America.
02 TRAIN WITH OUR TEAM
- We have a 12 week training program for both runners & run/walkers.
03 FUNDRAISE TO HELP FAMILIES IN CENTRAL AMERICA THRIVE
- Raise funds with family and friends. A $30 donation helps a family in Central America thrive for a year.
- The minimum fundraising goal is $600, but you can set your goal as high as you want! This covers all race registration fees ($100 value).
- All funds raised will go directly to ENLACE. ENLACE works with church leaders in Central America to design and manage sustainable community development projects such as homes for single moms, small loans for farmers, new school buildings, medical clinics and much more! (Learn more at enlace.link)
04 RUN THE LONG BEACH HALF MARATHON
- You can run or run/walk. Our team is for everyone!
- The race is scheduled for October 13
- It is a beautiful route during a beautiful time of year!
- Check out our website: RunForCentralAmerica.com
- Reach out to the Team Coordinator Mark Haugen at: email@example.com