Join 200+ members of the Run for Central America team, on September 29, 2019, who what to see families in Central America thrive. Together we will raise $100k for ENLACE by participating in the Chicago Half-Marathon. The course highlights Chicago’s historic South Shore and features a traffic-free Lake Shore Drive–the only Chicago race to completely shut down this road. Runners traverse the streets of Hyde Park and the Museum of Science and Industry Campus before and finishing at the Statue of the Republic or “Golden Lady” as she’s known to locals. Register today, get your tee shirt, begin training, and raise awareness for the needs of families in Central America.
02 TRAIN WITH OUR TEAM
- We have a 12 week training program for both runners & run/walkers.
03 FUNDRAISE TO HELP FAMILIES IN CENTRAL AMERICA THRIVE
- Raise funds with family and friends. A $30 donation helps a family in Central America thrive for a year.
- The minimum fundraising goal is $600, but you can set your goal as high as you want! This covers all race registration fees ($100 value).
- All funds raised will go directly to ENLACE. ENLACE works with church leaders in Central America to design and manage sustainable community development projects such as homes for single moms, small loans for farmers, new school buildings, medical clinics and much more! (Learn more at enlace.link)
04 RUN THE CHICAGO HALF MARATHON
- You can run or run/walk. Our team is for everyone!
- The race is scheduled for September 29
- The entire race route is in Jackson Park and along the Lake Shore. It is a beautiful route during a beautiful time of year!
- Check out our website: RunForCentralAmerica.com
- Reach out to the Team Coordinator Mark Haugen at: firstname.lastname@example.org